Less than 5 months until the half iron..

So today I continued my training regiment. I biked for about an hour and then ran for 20 minutes. The weather has been pretty cool so it hasn't been super pleasant running outside. It probably didn't help that I had chinese buffet for lunch today...

I'm not going to lie, I hate biking. I absolutely dread it. You would think that biking isn't that bad, but WRONG! I feel like a slowpoke compared to all other triathletes. I tend to blame my failures on external issues, so in this case I blame it on poor fitting. However, I am super stoked because I'm going to get fitted by Coach Kameel. Hopefully there will be somewhat of an improvement on my biking.

On other note, I joined an Elite Tribe Mentoring Program and so far I can say that I really enjoy it. It's a forum where you can discuss different topics regarding cycling, triathlons, running, and swimming. I already posted and have gotten good response. It's always nice to know that you can have a place to turn to for triathlon tips. A lot of them are super hardcore and also very encouraging... Looks like I found a good site :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon