I Didn't Fall off my Bike!!!

I made it!!!!! I didn't fall off my bike :)

Today was my second time biking with my clips on and it scared the bejesus out of me.... On top of that, I went biking with the tri-club. Tri-club = insanity. They wanted to do a hill workout (5X) and a bunch of turns...I NEVER do hills. So to say the least, I was so nervous and made sure that everyone around me knew I was a biking hazard. I did pretty well, and surprised myself with my "biking skills". I definitely feel alot more confident now and am excited to ride more with my clips!

After getting off the bike, we had to go ahead and do a two mile run. I got my first mile in at around 9:17 which was pretty decent considering that I am still not at my 100% healthiness level. It was still a struggle for me to breathe, but its getting better. When we all got in we stretched and called it a day. It was definitely hard.... and not just because I'm still not 100% healthy, but also because the workouts are pretty hard and my body is still not used to it.

As hard as that workout was, I realized that I still need to step it up a notch if I plan to do a half-iron its going to be alot harder. I think this group is going to take me where I need to be and I'm excited. I also like working out with a group. There are a couple of people who push me to the next level which is what I need.

1 comments:

  1. Yay for not falling off your bike! You are a champ! Your training desire is incredible! You are a motivation. <3 you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon