Just Another Day :)

Today was such a good run with Sarah!!! She did so amazing.. I always feel great when we conquer small challenges and take joys in the little victories!! She ran pretty much the entire 3 miles without stopping!! We're slowly training for a 15 K and will be ready probably alot sooner than the race, which will be good because that way we're more than mentally prepared for the race.. The race we are doing has pretty much killed me every year... At around mile 7 my body says no thank you and shuts off and its hard for me to keep running.....However, this year will be different since I conquered my first half marathon and had almost a better time than my usual 15K time lol....

Sarah and I also had one of our heart to heart talks about life... I feel like running with someone creates a certain bond and sometimes you admit things to each other that you usually don't admit to anyone....So enough of my cheesiness :)

On the crazy side, I am still incredibly sore from my Thursday workout.. This is probably the sorest I have been in years... ugh just need to make it through tomorrow lol...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon