Morning Run

Yay for running in the morning!

Running in the morning makes me so much more awake in the morning! Viola and I ran a little over 3 miles and it wasn't that hot! I felt great after our run and it was fun. I think social runs are always the best for runners mentally. You get to take your focus off the course and just talk... Plus it gives you and your running buddy a common bond :) Although we came in late, it was well worth it and I now don't have to run after work. I am super tired though....

On another note, I got my Advocare Spark that I ordered. I pretty much ordered it so I can get a complimentary race entry for this Olympic tri I wanted to do. It ended up being cheaper to order this stuff and then get a free race. I thought about selling it off on ebay, but I think I'm going to end up trying it. It's supposed to increase your mental sharpness and wake you up... I hope it works :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon