Tic-Toc

Lol yes I am biting off Kesha's song but it's also... Less than two months until the half iron..

So my training has been increasing and I'm starting now to do two-a-days twice a week. The weather has been poopy so I haven't been able to get into the pool this week. Wah Wah... So let me give you a run through of my workouts starting from Friday...

Friday: I decided to do a mini training run :) So I decided to do 40 miles on bike and then a 7 mile run...It took me 4 hours and I actually felt good enough to keep going but I didn't. However, my knees hurt after the run... dude I feel like an effin old lady complaining about my hurt joints but they frickin hurt! Overall, I was happy with my mini training run, but I will attempt to go farther in two weeks.

Saturday: Training Break.. I got to go to a Baby Shower and eat a cupcake lol

Sunday: I wanted to do about 10 miles so I set out early for my "little" run lol.. My Garmin wasn't working so I decided to go longer.. yeahh almost 2 miles longer I'm pretty sure lol.. So in total I did about 12 miles and I'm not going to lie I was pretty sore.. go figure I wasn't sore from Friday but I was for my 12 mile run. I did do some strides during the run so maybe that was it.. IDK...

Monday: I woke up early to go to spin.. now I'm a pretty cheery person but 5:30 a.m. workouts are hard regardless if you're a morning person or not lol. Now I'm not the biggest fan of the spin instructor at that time but I go anyways. The biggest thing I have a problem with in that class is the music! It's not my cup of tea and doesn't make me want to spin... it is composed of 70-80s music that doesn't really have a fast beat. Look I don't have a problem with the music that period of time but cmon people... it doesn't motivate me to spin! Anyways, I finished the class and then went to the gym again with my husband  (YAY lol he never goes to the gym)... and I did a mile warm-up some arm weights and abs on a decline...

Tuesday: Spin with my favorite spin instructor :) Always a frickin challenge but so fun. I also attempted a new workout from Fitness magazine... It is a fat blasting workout that totally kicked my butt lol...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon