Cold Weather

So I'm getting nervous about how cold the water is going be at tomorrow's tri, especially since I don't have a wetsuit. Before I go into my anxieties I'll summarize my workouts.

Thursday: I decided not to workout with tri club since I knew what their workout consisted of and I would be doing an Olympic tri on Sunday. So instead I decided to ride on my trainer for two hours. I especially wanted to do this because my quad has been acting up. It was actually pretty fun. I watched Fame and was motivated by all the music lol...

Friday: I took it easy... I feel like I've been saying that alot lately- so that's why in two weeks I'm starting two a days. This should help me get more mileage in and also more endurance. On the plus side I took my two doggies on two walks!

Saturday: I did a decent 4 mile run. I felt good but am pretty nervous about the temperature for tomorrow's tri. It's been pretty cold in the water and they're allowing wetsuits tomorrow- problem is I don't have a wetsuit so I don't want to buy one just for this race... I also haven't swam in 8 months lol.. I know - this is a bad situation. I gotta stop thinking negatively though and start getting in the right mind set. I'll be letting you know how I do tomorrow... sigh pray for me lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon