Taking It Easy is For Weenies... lol j/k

So I felt pretty good this morning when I woke up which made me pretty pleased. Can my body really be getting used to all the craziness I've been putting it through??? lol - Guess so...

I wanted to do some sort of physical activity (because yesterday wasn't enough right?) and so I decided I would have a pleasant bike ride.. I pretty much conned my husband to go with me and so we rode... We rode over 11 miles. Nothing crazy fast or even close to race pace- just a simple ride to get my legs moving. Afterwards, I took my dog (the crazy spunky one) on a one mile jog. I felt good. I didn't want to overdo it. I just wanted to get something small in.

My quad is still acting weird- not always but only sometimes- and so I put icy/hot on it not too long ago.. So far, so good. Hopefully this won't be a nagging pain... Anywho... tomorrow I'm off to probably do weights and some spin :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon