Stupid Mardi Gras...

making me eat delicious King cake.... ugh I ate so much CRAP today....

sooo I had to balance out and spend some good time in the gym.. AND....this week is my Olympic triathlon so I gotta make sure I'm ready..

So after being hopped up on sugar from eating a donut, king cake and swedish fish lol...I went to the gym and started off my workout by jogging two miles (I did in 16:03 so not bad lol)... then I did 2 set of arm exercises and two sets of leg exercises...then I went to my usual spin class :) It was awesome but I felt my exhaustion in spin class. It was so hard... and of course my bike I think was acting up because after turning the knob ten times it literally was so hard to turn the pedals that I stopped mid air for about 10 seconds lol.. I loosened the knob alot to get it to where I could spin again lol.. Needless to saw it was AWESOME!!!

On a side note: I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but we're playing Biggest Loser at work... Alot of people signed up of all shapes and sizes.... and I didn't think I would lose anything but guess what my friends.... I've lost 10 pounds... and let me tell you what... I feel great :) Note to mention I'm in 3rd place... WOOOOO...

Tomorrow... running my usual 3 :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon