Run Test

So I've been "Taking it easy" the last couple of days but let me recap my week..

Tuesday: Jog/Walked with my friend T... I then decided to spin for an hour... I watched Biggest Loser while spinning :)

Wednesday: I usually do my three in the morning but this time I did it in the afternoon (plus a little more).. I felt pretty good and kept up a good pace ...I had to take my dog to her agility class and had to jog a little there too...

Thursday: We had a run test at tri club... I'm not going to lie.. I was not excited. However, I didn't do half bad. I ran three miles in 24:48 woot woot. I didn't think I was going to go that fast but I did it.. I'm pretty excited. Afterwards we did legendary abs...

Right now I'm craving chocolate milk .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon