Weekend Recap

So this weekend was my social run weekend which was super fun :)

Saturday: One og my friends V and I went on a 10 mile run.. My half marathon is in two weeks (AHHHH) and so I wanted my distance to be up. She is training for a half in 7 weeks and she wanted to try out 10 miles... We pretty much talked the whole way which made time pass pretty fast. We did see ROTC doing drills again this morning which was fun to watch. I also had a brief moment at the end where I almost ate it. Other then that, an overall productive 10 mile run :)

Sunday: My friend G and I went on a 6 mile run.. Now I know I usually spin also, but I'm still super sore from practice on Wednesday.. what the crap right? I'm going spinning tomorrow so at least I get to get some sort of biking in. Our 6 mile run was pretty good and faster than our past runs! She's doing her first half (the same one I'm doing). We took pictures by my car after our run.. and then had the most delicious brunch :)



I'm going on travel during the week so that sucks :( I usually eat out and don't get to do the same workouts. However, I make time to get workouts in. You have to.

Travel Tip: Look at the hotel gym ahead of time to plan for your workouts. If you want to do something other then the gym, then bring a portable DVD player/Laptop and a workout DVD like P90X abs or one of Jillian Michaels DVD. It'll definitely get it done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon