First Tri Club Practice!!

Itttsssss backkk....

So today was the first actual practice of tri-club, but first let me recap yesterday's workout.

Wednesday: So I thought my friend E might join me in the morning, so instead of running on the treadmill I went to the gym. I woke up pretty early and got my butt to the gym, even though I was so ridiculously tired... I ended up doing 3 miles (on the treadmill) in 24:45.. woot woot lol... I wish it was faster and also outdoors lol.. Regardless, it was good for a Wednesday morning!!

Thursday: I joined tri-club with their practice... I was kind of nervous, but I rocked it :) Practice consisted of doing abs first... Next, I did a couple of laps weaved in with lunges, squats, and up/downs. I'm not going to lie, I tried to be hardcore, and I'm soooo sore right now lololololol. I was excited to start practicing with them, it is definitely going to give me my kick at the half-iron...

Side note: At work we're doing the Biggest Loser and it has been so much fun. A big group actually got together to start it (about 20-24 people). As time progresses, we keep getting some stragglers who have "heard" about us and want in.. Crazy huh? The good thing is that it's motivating people to lose weight. Now don't think this is all for fun and games... let's just say it's not free and there might be an incentive at the end :) Good news: I'm in third lol.... Yes me... I've lost almost 6 pounds in 4 weeks... I guess watching what you eat makes a difference lol...

Tip of the Day: Have a way to keep yourself accountable. Run with a friend/group. If you don't have that option, track your workouts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon