I LOVE Recovery Week




Today was a slow run... and it felt great lol. I ended up probably running 1.5 miles at an extremely slow pace lol... I think my body was silently thanking me since it had a shock this week with all my crazy stunts. Tomorrow I'll probably bring my trainer indoors and ride my bike for about an hour.....

I also was thinking about possibly getting those shoes.. I think they're called vibrams.... I'm going to do some research before officially buying them or maybe I'll ask for them for my birthday... Maybe that will help me improve my form and also get me to move a little bit faster :)

2 comments:

  1. My friend got a pair. I can ask her how she likes them. I hear they're fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah let me know what you find out I might get them for my birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon