Taking a Day Off

So... I felt like poop today and decided to let myself rest.... I know... its surprising.. I never let myself rest lol... I slept alot.. and it felt great...

I tend to try to do other stuff around the house when I don't work out to make myself feel like I did something.. I know it sounds weird but I feel bad if I don't work out... Not in an "omg I gained 5 pounds" kind of bad.. but more of like "there are people who don't have legs in this world" and I want to take advantage of being active. Plus I like knowing that I can run 3 miles without feeling like totally garbage or pushing my limits to attempt to do an ironman. Regardless, it's my thing...

On a fun note, I went to Viola's belly dance recital and it freaking rocked. She looked great and it was super fun!!! Plus belly dancing is a freaking work out... Ugh, I feel better tomorrow so I can go running....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon