Building my Base

So yesterday working out with the tri club was pretty challenging to say the least lol....

I have been getting a little annoyed with myself for the last couple of months... I feel like I have been not doing as well as I should be for the amount that I train. I know that I shouldn't feel like this, or better yet take a break. However, I don't think I can come to that point. On the bright side, yesterday was the first time that I felt like I enjoyed running again.

For the last couple of weeks I dreaded working out, and when I looked up runner's burnout, I realized I wasn't too far from it. Runner's burnout makes you have anxiety before a run- making it completely less enjoyable than you realize. However, with the tri club yesterday I felt good. We did "hill" workouts and they were steep. Afterwards, we only went for a 20 minute run but me and another girl kept a good pace. After the run, I still felt like I could function and made a slamming meal AND swept the dining room- shocking I know. Now this morning, I'm going for a 3 mile run with Viola. We are starting to train for a half-marathon... I'm excited lmao..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon