Running with the Crowd...

So today I joined "Runner Club" before tri club starts next week. Today was easy which was great since my body is tired lol.

Today's workout was pretty simple: Two mile run at conversation pace followed by yoga. Now the run was great and I felt great, however, I totally think I did something to my knee during yoga which sucks lol.. In a couple of days we'll see what happens... I also did abs this morning.. trying to get flat and lean :)

Side note: I finally got a 4pk of the Mix1 mixberry protein shake. I've been obsessing over it since the tri-club kick-off meeting. It is delicious. I am all about the taste so the fact that this healthy thing tastes great is amazing.... So excited :) As time progresses, I'll try to branch out and try other flavors.

1 comments:

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon