Small Victories

So here is a reap of my last two days:

Tuesday- I decided to work abs in and figured it would be best if I got them in before work. I woke up a little bit earlier and did P90X abs. (I also felt it was necessary to get abs in since I would be getting an award in front of my whole organization- scary I know). So after abs I showered up,  got beautified and went to work.

Now since I had to go upstage to get in award, I must admit I was kind of nervous. I didn't want to be "that girl" that totally tripped and ate it in front of everyone. Nor did I want to be the girl who gave the "awkward handshake". Needless to say, I did neither and was very proud of myself :)

Ok so to continue with my workout from Tuesday- I did weights with a friend of mine before spinning. I specifically worked out upper body. For weights I did pull-ups at the gym (4 sets of 10 with resistance to hold me up), followed immediately by arm dips (4 sets of 10). I rested and then did arm curls (4 sets of 10 with 10 pound weights), followed immediately by upward rows (4 sets of 10 with 25 pounds). I was running late, so I immediately went to spinning! I totally got my butt kicked at spinning, but I made it :) I know this sounds gross but I sweat so much more than usual. I was pretty proud of myself :)

Wednesday- As you all know (or if you don't), Wednesday is my early work-out days. I did my usual 3 miles on my treadmill at a light steady pace. I would love to tell you my pace, but my treadmill is wrong and so I can't. On a side note, I realized today that on Wednesday mornings by the time I work out, it is only 12 hours since I finished my workout on Tuesday.. Isn't that sad? Well anywho, you do what you have to do :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon