If you fall off that trainer.. get up and try again..

So heres a recap of my Sunday workout...

Sunday: Let me start off by saying that the weather was ridiculously crappy which completely ruined my workout plans... I really wanted to go biking before running with my friend G but that obviously didn't happen. So I decided to do what I always do when there's crappy weather... spin on my indoor trainer.  So I set everything up and got on my bike, and right as I started pedaling... I fell flat on my a$$. I guess I didn't  set the bike up properly... and seriously ate it... I even have bruises on the side of my leg... So after my "accident," I got right back up and biked for over an hour. After biking, I went to meet up G. It was drizzling/raining  as we set out on our run, and so we decided that instead of running 6 miles we'd only do about 4. We did probably about 1030 min/mile. After our run, we went to breakfast where I ordered an egg white omelette with fruit :)

Monday: It was Superbowl Sunday yesterday, and needless to say my husband and I went out to watch the game since we're Steelers fans. Knowing we'd be out late, I asked work to come in late. I still ended up waking up semi-early and could schedule a 40 minute spin on my indoor trainer... I didn't fall this time.. so that was a plus...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon