It's been a While..

Sorry for not posting in a while .... I'll catch you all up to speed!!

Saturday: I finally beat my 5K time!!!!!!!!!!!! This is like super duper exciting and might be a once and only thing but I don't care I did it and I am just frickin excited.. I came in at 24:33... yup thats right... I actually had a small stomach ache which sucked but still who would have thought??? Anywho, the race itself was amazing. It was for wounded soldiers and there were even some wounded soldiers who participated in the race. I'll tell you what seeing them cross the finish line really was amazing. Here were these men some blind, with one leg, no legs, etc. with smiles on their faces. I couldn't help but cry and really just look to them as heros. It was incredible, I'll do this race every year..

Sunday: Since I was bum and decided to actually have fun Saturday night I suffered the consequences of waking up late and so I spun on my trainer for THREE HOURS!!!! IT was ridiculously miserable, and I cramped in my legs at least there was March Madness (yes I play the brackets and I'm currently in the lead woot woot)...

Monday: Another two a day today... well... I took the early spinning class with the boring teacher and did pretty well. Nothing to exciting to report. Swimming in the afternoon of course was a cluster. So many people are there that it's just stressful. However, I caught one guy getting out of the pool and jumped in and did my half mile.

Tuesday: Did core workout (just focused on abs) and then spun. I spun my little heart out too. On a side note, while doing abs I realized how long its been since I shaved... lol I know... gross...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon