Started two a days this week :)

I needed to start incorporating two-a-day in and so I incorporated one this week...

Tuesday: I went to my usual spin class which is always fun :) I really like the teacher so I actually enjoy spinning for 45 minutes instead of hating my life lol...I have had some spin instructors who don't impress me, and its usually because they are quiet during the whole class. Before spin, I did some arm weights... I can't really do a lot of weights but I did about 5 different types of arm exercises with 5 pound weights/12 reps.

Wednesday: started my two a days... I did my usual 3 mile run in the morning which was quicker than my usual pace.. On Wednesdays I like to keep a 10ish minute pace but this Wednesday I kept a 9ish minute pace... then in the afternoon I swam a half mile. It was annoying to swim because the pool was BUSYYYYYY.. Wednesday's are my best day to do swim but idk man...

Thursday: 1/2 mile repeats .. only 4 but still... it was hard.. to start off we did our warm-up of about a 1/2 mile... then we climbed hills for 2 minutes. After hills we did our 1/2 mile repeats in which I kept a 3:41 for the first 3 and then 3:44 my last one... not bad... I then cooled down for about 10 minutes..

Overall good workout week.. tomorrow I'll go swimming again :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon