The Exhaustion Continues...

Well, I knew the long sleep stretches were too good to be true, and sure enough - they didn't last. Elizabeth has been waking up almost every 2 hours for a diaper change and to eat. Plain and simple - it sucks. I try not to complain because I know it's because she's uncomfortable or wet, but holy crap!! LOL. I'm hoping this stage doesn't last very long or that she starts sleeping in 3-4 hour stretches soon. One can only hope.

But enough baby talk, what have I been up to workout wise?!?! I started the 15 Day Flat Abs Challenge for free through a Facebook signup and I have to say it was pretty good. Here's a link: https://funnels.flatabsfitness.com/free-15-day-challenge-evergreen-2. The workouts are pretty fantastic honestly and don't (usually) take more than 15 minutes to complete which is perfect for my sleep-deprived zero free time schedule. I wasn't able to do all 15 days in a row, so I'm going to start over next week. I didn't measure myself last go around, but I would like to take my measurements this time around to see if I actually lose pounds/inches.

During the last month I also tried to accomplish the 28 day challenge for squats, pushups and abs. I think I got too ahead of myself though because my incision from my C-section started feeling odd and I ended up stopping all together. This time around I think I will end up doing one challenge at a time. My first challenge will be the 28 day squat challenge which I started today. Here's the link: https://blog.myfitnesspal.com/the-28-day-squat-challenge-youll-want-to-start-now/

Instead of trying to do other 28 day challenges simultaneously, I would like to incorporate one exercise that targets a specific muscle group for a week at a time. For this week, I would like to do side leg raises 3 sets of 30. Let's see how this goes.

I think that's it for now. I already did Day 1 of the squat challenge and hope to do my side leg raises and possibly run 2 miles in the afternoon. Seems pretty ambitious but here's to hoping. Until the next time....  happy trails!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon