So I Guess I Have to Eat Healthier Too..

You always here people say that weightloss is driven mostly by your diet. Although I never really agreed with that statement, I have to finally admit that it's true. I think the reason why I've always been so fit is because I burned a ridiculous amount of calories from the long workouts I used to have and no matter what I ate, I was able to burn it off quickly; therefore, I never truly struggled with my weight as much as other people typically do. Well, now that I no longer have a large amount of time to workout, the weight is a little harder to lose. That being said, I've been making baby steps to try and lose the weight.

I had originally talked about this company I found, Fitlife Foods. I love their foods, but finding the time to get over there has been difficult. However, last week I was able to get over there and get a couple of meals. Sure enough the weight that had been creeping up - crept back down. Now, I am not one to say I eat super clean, but at least I try to eat in moderation. Just don't count the 10 munchkins I had on Friday lol.

As far as workouts, I got to get in 4 separate 5 minute runs in on the treadmill while the baby was sleeping for a grand total of 2.1 miles. Although it doesn't seem like a lot I'm just ecstatic that I got to get some sort of cardio in. I'm hoping to get in 4 miles today but we shall see if the weather cooperates. I did end up getting in Day 2 of my 28 day squat challenge AND I managed to get in 3 sets of 30 leg raises on each leg.

Sigh, this whole trying to lose weight thing sucks....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon