I Found A New Challenge

So I really liked the 15 Day Flat Abs Challenge and was going to go repeat it in a couple of days BUT I ended up stumbling across another plan. One of my friends had liked Betty Rocker's 30 Day Challenge (Make Fat Cry is what it's called) and lo' and behold - a new challenge is upon us. Let's not forget to mention that this program is FREE when the Flat Abs Challenge was going to charge you I think $30 for it's plan. I figured let's give it a shot.

So today started Day 1 of the program. Already off the bat I like two things about this program:

1. The e-mail expires 24 hours after you open it forcing you to complete the workout.
2. The trainer has a video clip of her completing the workout so you can do it with her.

These two things alone are pretty awesome and make me excited to complete the workout. Another exciting thing is that I'm going to start working out once a week at work since we have an on-site gym, making it easier for me to get this routine done. Since the workout is free, I recommend you google Bettey Rocker's 30 day challenge and signup!!!

Today was a rest day in my 28 day squat challenge. Can't wait to get back in the grind tomorrow. I didn't get a 4 mile run in but I did get to work in 2 - 5 minute sprints of running (totaling 1 mile). Oh and as a bonus I got my 3 sets of 30 side leg lefts in!! Today was an overall win.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon