Travel and Mile Repeats

Mile Repeats are no fun lol.... but they work...

So this week was kind of a wash. I was on travel and it's always hard on travel to workout and eat healthy.... Before I went on travel I biked about 40 minutes (Monday); I then ran 7-8 miles up the most gianormous hills (Tuesday); and finally I biked about 45 minutes (Wednesday). It sounds like good workouts but I ate a mixture of Dunkin Donuts, McDonalds, and random small Mom and Pop restaurants with no good healthy food.

Due to my flight coming in after midnight I decided to not workout because I was utterly exhausted... So I picked up with my workout Friday where I did three mile repeats. Let me tell you they kicked my butt. I started off way two fast and the next two mile repeats were not that great. I am pretty sure that I'm going to need work a lot on my speed work. I didn't time them, I just wanted to go run and run hard. I ran into some of the girls from running group which is always nice :) They kind of made me start thinking about what race to do next.... I think I might have something in mind :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon