Biggest Loser STARTS!!!

Ok.. so the title of my post isn't workout related but it kind of is...

First let's talk about my workout.. Today was sprint day. It kind of sucked that I do sprints the day after Jillian Michaels but hey.. c'est la vie.

So today for sprints I did 8 400 meter sprints uphill. It was hot and it was humid. It pretty much sucked bad. I honestly didn't time myself for each sprint but I gave myself 1 minute of rest between each set. I felt tired, hot, and utterly horrible lol. To warm up I ran for about 5 minutes and stretched out before starting. I then cooled fown for about 10 minutes. All together, I ran about 4.13 with an overall average 10 minute something pace.. not bad considering the heat lol.

On days like this it's really hard for me to be proud of myself. I struggled heavily, and have been struggling the past couple of weeks. I'm not sure if it's the heat, my exhaustion, stress, etc. but I really hope that my training gets easier. This sort of stuff makes me think I can't break two hours for the half marathon - or even run the whole thing. The thing is- on days like this you need to acknowledge these days and move on. Tomorrow is a walk and hopefully I can just take this time to relax my muscles and be social too!

Ok so now BIGGEST LOSER STARTS!!! I love this show. I love what it teaches people. I love how it changes people's lives and I LOVE how it inspires others. I'm sure I'll mention stuff about the show on this blog.. so be prepared :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon