Another Journey???....

So... we all think I'm insane (which is probably not far from the truth lol)... and I would like to share my insanity with others lol... by being a personal trainer. Now I'm not talking about giving up my job, changing my whole career for this. I'm talking - let me try this out and help people who want the help or need the push to live a healthy and active lifestyle... I obviously don't know everything but I'd love to learn as much as I can (which I've already started doing).

Now.. to get certified you have to take a test. It's about 300-600 bucks depending on who you get certified from (I don't know the differences between the companies that give out certification so I have to do some research). I'm sure there's some other stuff I have to do - but this is a start. Another factor in starting this journey is finding people to actually listen to you. However... I think I found a solution... I think I found my first "fake clients"- well they're not fake but I can't charge money yet so they're fake clients lol. They are interested in helping me out and so I first needed to start off by assessing their nutrition, health history, routines and realistic goals. I also had them count their calories this weekend to get an assessment of their caloric intake. It was good for them to start counting on the weekend because that's when most of us tend to be bad... and I wanted to overestimate their calories for their nutrition plan.  So this is my starting point... I've got high hopes and am super excited... As I continue to learn some stuff I'll make sure to put it here.

Now onto my workouts:

Wednesday: I have been working out at a high intensity level and wanted to tone it down..I also promised my friend S I'd go walking with her (yes I like to socialize.. is that surprising lol)..So I worked out a little before I met up with her by riding my bike on the trainer for about 45 minutes. I also was making baked ziti during this time so my husband could have dinner when I got home. Betty Crocker?- I think not lol...  After getting off the bike I did 100 crunches and met up with S for our hour walk. She got me a new book "Your Best Triathlon" and I'm super stoked to start reading it.

Thursday: I was going to go to workout with the group buttt it looked like it was going to rain and I got out of work early-- so I ran on my cursed (pronounced curse-sed lmao) treadmill.. I ran my butt off on it for about 30 minutes. I wanted to get 3 miles in on it.. and I did even though that treadmill is wayyy off.... I would raise the speed on it after every lap until I finally sprinted it in on the last lap. I got up to 8.0 on the last one...

I defeated you!!!!! 


I'm taking Friday off so that I can rest for the 5K ... after the 5K I'm biking.. lol... I don't even want to hear it...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon