Hmm...

Now the last couple months I have thinking about possibly getting certified in personal training. I don't think I know everything, but I know enough to help others I think. If I don't know the answers then I google and research until I know the answers. A lot of people have been asking for my advice, wanted me to train with them, wanted me to design training plans/nutrition. So thats where I came up with getting certified...

Now enough of that... here is my last two training days:

Monday: Took the day off

Tuesday: I joined the group I train with to spin and run. The spin consisted of 5 one minute hills (two minute cool downs) with 10-15 minutes of warm-up/steady ride and 10-15 minutes of steady ride/cool down. After the spin we did 5 minutes fast follow by five minutes of moderate aerobic then turning around and jogging back. It was awesome... I've been really trying to push myself when training with the group because without training hard you can't race hard...

Wednesday: I was going walking with my friend SP which was awesome :) I love walking with her... It really clears my head and it's just nice to relax and take it easy. I did want to do something else so I biked on my trainer and did some bike drills... I just pedaled with one foot for two months really focusing on my foor and pedaling and then tried the other...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon