IT's Getting Hot In Here....

So I epic failed at posting again this week... There were some big lessons I learned this week:

Lesson #1 Don't be an idiot and carry water with you during the heat... If not you can suffer severe  consequences... like chills, diarrhea (sorry I had to go there lmao), a severe headache and a loss of appetite... Luckily I didn't die... But seriously, I was close to having heat problems and I want to prevent others from doing something stupid.. AND please drink water during the day..

Lesson #2 Realize what you want in your life... (i.e. racing life lol)... once you do...NEVER give up.. I promise it'll pay off...

Now that I've gotten that off my chest, let me get into my workout..

Tuesday we did a 45 minutes spin.. 10- 1 minute hills with two minutes of rest in between... Afterwards we did a 20 minute run with it being 20 minutes easy.. I went ahead and ran it at about an 8:40-9:00 minute mile pace..

Wednesday I walked with my friend S.. I love love love our walks.. they're what I look forward to now during the week :) afterwards I did my circuit training that I designed for the girls and... it totally kicked my butt lol...

Thursday: I did 40 minute interval training - 12 30 second hard sprints... yeah this i pretty much the day I almost suffered heat exhaustion lol... regardless- it kicked my butt but it felt good lol...

Friday: I took the day off :) but don't be too excited I did it to run errands lol.. BORING

Saturday: I ran over six miles with my friend V-no worries we did it early in the morning so we wouldn't suffer from heat exhaustion..

Thanks for reading :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon