Lazy Day.. kind of...

So this weekend is slowly coming to a wrap.... I definitely haven't packed as much as I should have AND I kind of don't care.. is that bad? lol

So there were two main things I wanted to get done today (ok maybe 3): go to church and go see my friend S's baby (and possibly get a small workout in). Well I did the first two and then kinda skimped out in the third one.... lol I was originally going to ride my bike outside because it was beautiful outside... but then I thought.. it would be way easier to bike on my indoor trainer and watch TV LOL!!!! So I did!! In my defense I would like to say I spun for longer than I originally intended to. I ended up spinning for like 50ish minutes while watching the Bachelor.

I'm not going to lie it was my first time watching the Bachelor and I think I like it. I didn't spin very fast but kept my speed at a constant comfortable pace. It was pretty nice :) I'm in my taper week before my race so I want to kind of take it easy. The biggest problem I'm starting to face is eating out every day since we don't have food....Sigh...I'll let you know how my week is going..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon