My Muscles are Crying

So as I stated earlier, I want to take a break from long distance running. I wanted to try something different, and have been working out to Jillian michaels body revolution DVDs. Since I haven't gotten past week 3, I popped in week 4/5 workout video for a change of pace. Change of pace = muscle failure due to fatigue.

You know a workout video is off to a bad start when it tells you that you won't die when you do this video lol. The sad part is that this video is only about 30 minutes long. Smart marketing by Jillian's team because no one wants a long workout. So I popped it In and after the first circuit I was tempted to stop my workout and just do abs. I realized that this was the lazy way out and so I stuck it out. Granted I did some modifications, but overall I did it. Once I was done I laid down the floor for about 15 mins but who is counting? My muscles automatically felt sore.

Tomorrow I'm doing a long distance run (3-5 miles). I'm hoping my muscle don't rebel against me because of this video.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon