Biggest loser finale!!!

I am motivated to blog as I watch the biggest loser finale!!! Watching these contestants on their weightloss journey is absolutely incredible. One of the best quotes of the night was "your journey is never over" and I couldn't agree more.

At this point in my journey I am taking it easy. I am not running as much or as hard as I typically do; I am actually enjoying my workouts. For today's workout I ran 4 miles on the treadmill. I would have loved to run outside, but it was raining and ridiculously humid outside. Running on the treadmill is typically not fun for me, but I have found a new trick to keep me preoccupied: watching random shows on my iPad. I downloaded the abc play app and have been starting to watch the show revenge. Even though I have no idea what going on, I am completely entertained watching the show on the iPad.  I put  my headphones in so that I can tune everything out and not overpower the tv my husband is watching outside.

Another typical thing I do on the treadmill to entertain myself is to try different speeds during my run. I'll start off at around a 6 speed and with every 5 mins that elapses, I raise the speed a little more.   By the time the workout is over,  I have raised the speed by more than 1.5 points from where I started. Every workout is different, but that's pretty much how it works when I'm on the treadmill.

Tomorrow I will workout to Jillian michaels body revolution :) I'm mental preparing for the pain..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon