.....Overwhelmed.....

This week has been overwhelming. I worked my butt off and was just exhausted from not being able to sleep well. I didn't get to work out Wednesday and today because I honestly didn't have time.

My workouts this week have definitely suffered. Now, I probably could have woken up early to workout but I couldn't even bring myself to do that. Yesterday I actually tried to get in a hard workout. I did 6x200 meter repeats with about .2 rest in between sets. Since the weather outside was beautiful, I ran around the neighborhood instead of on the track.

Tomorrow I am doing a training run with a local group. I run with them before and they're pretty awesome. Sorry for cutting this short, but my eyes are closing as I'm writing this...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon