National Running Day!!

I never really celebrate national running day, until today. I know I've been in a funk and a probably burnt out over running, but all in all today was fun!!

So to celebrate national running day I went to run with the baptist health Weston run club. The club hasn't been around for very long (maybe a could of weeks) and had over 130 people today. Now, I've been to alot of running groups, but this number is huge!!! They run every wednesday (rain or shine) and try to change up the course loops so its not repetitive.. At the end they have cold water and sometimes bring out products from a sponsor to raffle.

Today in particular I brought my friend gw to come its me and try it out. I ran with him more than halfway to go and sprinted the other half (only after he told me it was okay to race up front). I ended up getting pretty close to the front but couldn't make it!!! After we were done, we didn't want to stay and chit chat so we headed home.

Tomorrow im not sure what ill do for my workouts, but I will tell you I'm already excited for orange theory (first class this Sunday).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon