Taking a Day Off...

So after having a rough weekend... I decided to take the day off- well that and the fact that I "thought" I had class tonight and it threw my schedule off completely... So heres a quick synopsis of my workout this weekend:

Saturday- Half marathon on the treadmill.... It sucked but when I woke up that morning, I looked outside and it looked no bueno... I didn't want to no NOT run ...so I ran on my screwy treadmill... I ran for 2 1/2 hours... which is longer than what my half marathon time is... I felt ok afterwards... my muscles hurt...

Sunday- Windy and not good riding conditions = spinning on my indoor trainer for 2 hours and a 30 minute run afterwards.. Not going to lie my butt was sore from it.. I decided I am going to buy baby butt cream.. You may be laughing but I'm telling you it will all be worth it if my butt feels fabulous...

So yeah.... I can't believe how close its getting.... I'm starting to feel the nerves...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon