Early Monday Workout

Sooo today was definitely a challenge.... I decided to go to the gym and spin with the 5:30 am class.

First off, who does that? Only psychotic people. Well I was one of them, as well as the third person through the door. So I got on my spinning bike and rocked out in that class. Now the instructor was OK. I have others that are my favorite, but that class will work for me. My biggest issue with the class was that the instructor was not super talkative or motivating ... For spin, I feel like you need that. ESPECIALLY at 5:30 am. The music wasn't bad so that was certainly a plus. Once class was over I rushed home, showered, changed, ate and ran straight to work. Overall, very productive workout day.

Now, I got forwarded this link and decided to share. It's very cool: 51 Fastest Fat Burners. Heres the link: www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/12/28/fastest.fat.burners/index.html

Are there some things on this list that you didn't know?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon