Why Hello Tri Season :)

So today I officially converted back to working out with my triathlon group. You see I decided to do the half ironman after training with the group. When winter started up they reverted to a running club, but I kept training for triathlons. So today was like a reunion.

Spinning Workout: 45 minutes of hill workouts. About 5 hills at about 85-95% exertion with 2 minutes of recovery between each set. It kicked my butt a little bit.

Entertainment of the night: Some girl who was obviously racing instead of participating in the workout.

Tomorrow is going to be a bit of a change up for me as far as working out. I'm going to do 30 Day Shred Level 2. As far as I'm concerned that is a pretty serious workout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon