Bring It

Today was a great workout.. I wanted to take spin at the Y because I push so much harder with her than on my trainer. So to save time AND to guarantee a bike I went to the gym early and saved a seat before going on my 2 mile run.

I anticipated going early and saving a seat since the gym seems to have an increased attendance in the beginning of the year. Now I don't have a problem with new year resolution people, but when you start taking my spot in the gym then it's on. I think its bull that 75% of the people who have these new year resolutions usually give up a couple months out... so don't try to ruin my workout because I'll actually keep it up. Okay there's my two cents on new year resolution people... Now I hope they prove me wrong because if you can keep up the workout then that is amazing..

So my 2 mile run made me super happy. I almost hit my old college times. Now I know it's a treadmill but to run a 15:24 two-miler is pretty effing awesome. Afterwards, I took spinning. Now spinning was hard but I brought it... and I felt amazing. I want to conquer this bike more than anything in the world... and I will.. Tomorrow will be an easy 3 mile run.. I'm ready for this half iron. and I want to kick it's ass more than anything in the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon