Morning Group Run? Sure Why Not!

Saturday morning I joined a group run that the local running store puts on. You could choose to do anywhere from 6-10 miles. Since I had been maintaining 10 miles, I figured I would do the 10.

So at 6:00 a.m. I woke up to run 10 miles, and it was not pleasant. See, I had woken up in the middle night sick from the food I had for dinner. So going that morning was not my happiest moment, but there I was ready to go. The run started, and off I went. I decided after the first mile that I would do all 10 miles and I did. I felt pretty good the first couple of miles and then pushed myself the second half of the run (negative split). My total time was 1:30 which was impressive since I felt like poop before the run started. I personally think the run cleansed me lol. Overall, I'm happy with my run :) I got to see a good amount of people from work and it made my long run enjoyable.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon