Utterly Frustrated

Buying a house really sucks. It started out fun, but a housing shortage plus cash investors is making the housing market frustrating and disappointing. Four offer later, we're almost at a stalemate. 

Today the house we put an offer on fell through, again. You would thinks we were negotiating or asking for something from the sellers, but we're not.. At all!! We are offering to pay them exactly what they want and it's still not good enough. I hate it. I raise my hopes up just to let the, shatter.

So I did what I typically do in these situations and cry my eyes out.. Are throwing a full blown tantrum, I decided to drown myself with a lot of McDonald's. I must admit, it made me feel instantaneously better and I have absolutely no regrets. I haven't felt motivated to really run, and part of me wonders if it is because I'm over running right now. Hopefully I'm not, but just I'm case I'm running sprints tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon