Operation Lose 5 Pounds is a Fail!!!

So I'm about to go on my trip to San Francisco, and I was unsuccessful at losing 5 pounds. The only frustrating part is that I actually tried to lose weight. I traded my egg breakfast for protein shakes and tried to eat cleaner, but I was unsuccessful.

I know that when you're trying to lose weight, it's a frustrating battle. You don't see any progress and you throw in the towel. I know I rolled off the wagon when I weighed myself after 3 days and saw absolutely no difference in my weight. What did I do? Had a giant chocolate piece of cake. Did I feel bad about it? Maybe a little, but it was worth it at the time lol.

So that night I worked out harder and pushed myself, but the damage was already done. I'm hoping when I get back I might be able to keep up with the protein shakes in the morning and maybe follow a nutritional plan. I also want to try waking up early a couple of times during the week to get my workouts in. However, I'll keep my Orange Theory night classes :)

I can't wait until my trip. I packed running clothes hoping that I would be able to get some runs in and check out the amazing scenery. I can't wait..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon