Half Ironman Registration

So I actually signed up for the Half Ironman today.. I'm not going to lie.. I can't believe I actually did it. I am all set ready to go and everything is in order... Signed up for the next two races (one of them happening to be tomorrow).... the other one next month... Need to get signed up for my next two half marathons and races and I'll be pretty much ready to go....

HOLY CRAP.. I really signed up.. I'm so excited but nervous at the same time.. I mean can I actually pull this off? I really want to. I mean I've always wanted to... I better. I can then wear half ironman gear proudly if I don't. The registration was definitely intimidating... you even have to put in your medical information since there is a high risk of injury.... I've NEVER had to do that... Well I guess this journey is starting now... and I can't wait :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon