Registering for Races :)

Soo the Half Ironman race just opened up recently and I can't stop checking the site paranoid it might fill up. I am going to register soon... probably in the next couple of days.... I know I can do this. I even came up with a game plan in order to conquer this beast.

First race coming up is next Saturday, its just a sprint tri but I haven't done one in over a year and a half.. I hope it goes well :) After that is an Olympic tri ... we will see how I do. On the bright side, I swam this afternoon and did a little over half a mile.... and owned it lol... I haven't swam in months so that was a big deal lol...

Yesterday, was running day with the tri club and it was absolutely miserable, but pain is weakness leaving the body right? As much it sucked I pulled it through thinking I'm going to be feeling miserable during the half ironman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon