My apologizes for slacking!!!!

So its not that I haven't worked out...because I have.... I'm just bad about logging it in. This is especially because I was out of town for work the week before, however, like a good little athlete I worked out while out of town...

So this morning, I ran for about 4 miles....well I'm not really too sure how long it was because my treadmill is whack (I bought it from a pawn shop and its speed gauge is very off). The run this morning felt good. I had a good pace and pushed it at the end. I'm planning to do a sprint tri in about two weeks and hope that I can do well. I think I need a little bit more swimming (maybe two more time) before the race :) We shall so how I do.....

PS The Garmin 205 rocks.... I've run with it the last couple of times and it is absolutely amazing. I like how accurate it is and all the info it gives you while running (speed, time, distance).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon