Hydrating with Spark is not a good idea...

So this morning I was drinking Spark to keep focus on my work.. Not too shabby and I felt like it served its purpose... However keeping hydrated with Spark during spin class with coach and running afterwards = sucky feeling in pit of stomach. Therefore, its safe to say I will not drink Spark while training.

So today was a regular tri-club day. Spin class followed by a run. The run was only 20 minutes 5 minutes threshold and then minutes 10-15 at threshold. My tummy hurt the whole time but I kept a steady pace the whole way through.

On another note, yesterday I planned to do swim then bike but the chance of rain ruined my plans and I ended up spinning indoors followed by P90X ab ripper. My abs hurt today thats for sure. For the next couple days I won't be training too hard... I've got a race on Saturday :)

Looking forward to my three mile run tomorrow with the girls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon