Rain Rain Go Away!!!

Lately it's been raining a lot. Typically it's not that big deal, but I've been getting more annoyed about the situation. I love being outdoors and hate when I have to turn to the treadmill. The good thing about my new place is that I can have everything setup so I can have a gym at home.

On Monday one of the local running stores was having a run for Boston. Nothing crazy, just a fun run where they were selling shirts to raise money for the Boston victims. As I was getting ready for the run, it started down pouring and so I figured it would get cancelled. Instead I went for a three mile run on the treadmill. Yay (sarcastic tone). The next day I found it the run never got cancelled. Epic fail lol.

Tuesday I did some spinning on the bike. Nothing really planned. Just kept a steady cadence the whole time for thirty minutes.

Today I was planning on doing some sprints, but after an afternoon full of root bear floats and ice cream.. I wasn't too motivated, plus my day flat out sucked. However, I'm planning to kick butt tomorrow in the morning.

In other news, I did but the Boston shirt and it's super cute :) I might just wear it on my sprints tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon