Having No Cable or Internet for a Day Sucks

Yesterday we had no cable or Internet. It kind of sucked and I actually cleaned some of the house during the week. I was driving my poor husband crazy so I went on a short bike ride. It was nothing crazy, but I did pull short bursts of 20 mph.

Now, my legs were sore because of orange theory the day before. Let me tell you about our workout.
I first started out with cardio. For cardio we had to do a mile at a push pace followed by 20 squat throws with a weighted ball. Once you finished your 20 squat throws you had to row 1000 meters and then 30 squat throws. The next set consisted of .25 mile, followed by 30 squat throws, a 500 meter row and then 40 squat throws. The third set was .13 miles, followed by 30 squat throws and then 250 meters and 40 squat throws. The last set was 100 meter sprint. I was totally in my element and killed this workout. Once it was over I was tired as hell but I had to move on to the weights. Since my shoulder was hurting I decreased the weight. I honestly can't remember the name of the moves we did but I know we had to do rounds of 15-12-9-6 of different shoulder, chest, and tricep workouts. It sucked and even with smaller weights my arms were burning. After that we had to do a pike move, something with the trx bands, and an upright row. Again.. This sucked.. Finally we had to do a crazy combo of  squats, burpees, bicycle kicks, and v-ups. There was no specific sets, it was all randomly done with an app on the trainer's phone. All in all, my arms were shaking and I burned 563 calories. I'm already signed up for Friday..

Today I was still sore from my orange theory workout. However, I was excited to go to run club because I haven't gone in like three weeks. I wasn't going to go hard, but as you all know I let my competitive side get the best of me. Especially since some guy came up next to me and told me he was going to try to run side by side and beat me because his friend said I was fast. Lame. However, it did give me the extra motivation to make me push during the run. I ended up running 3.63 in 31:02. I would have liked to go a little faster but the heat is ridiculous. I'm hoping I might be able to go a bit faster next time. Oh.. And I did beat that guy.. Ha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon