So Sleeepppyyyy

I constantly feel like I'm tired. No matter what I do, or what I eat. When the doctor told me that I had a high TSH a couple of months ago, I was almost relieved. I felt like my constant exhaustion and difficulty in losing weight would be attributed to it. Dead Wrong. The results from my second blood work came in today, and no high TSH. It went from 6.8 to 2.5. How is that even possible? Maybe I need to stop blaming everyone else and just figure out my nutrition once and for all.

So let's talk about my weekend. Sunday morning I was pretty impressed with myself. I finished 5 miles at an 8:33/mile pace. For not running that often, I would say it was flipping fantastic. I'll tell you one thing, the weather is absolutely gorgeous. However, even with the beautiful weather I definitely overdid it in the running department. The next morning I woke up early for Orange Theory at 5 a.m. and was completely stiff.  So I told  the instructor I felt like my calves were on fire and that I was going to take it easy and walk. Talk about a humbling experience. I forced myself to walk while everyone else was running and intensely running I might add. But, overall I'm glad that I walked it off instead of causing myself some more pain.

Even with walking it off yesterday I was still sore today so I knew I had to get some of that lactic acid out. So, I spun while watching Law & Order SVU. Yes, I love Law & Order...and I love watching it while spinning. I did some light spin for about 45 minutes and still mentioned to sweat a little bit. Tomorrow's workout will be with the running group.. Until then I'm going to try to get more than 5 hours of sleep :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon