How Do You Pronounce Your Name?

My trainer asked me this question at the gym today. It's funny. I've been going to her classes for months now, and I knew she had absolutely no idea what my name was. I must admit that her line was clever and she was lucky that my name wasn't Jessica or something simple like that. Now that she knows my name, she spent some of her time during class to mention my name every once and a while and even helped me on my dumbbell dead lift. So, overall, kudos to her and a win for me!

My workout today consisted of seven minute blocks.

My first block started with the treadmill:
2 minutes push pace (8/MPH on the treadmill to 9/MPH)
2 minutes walking lunges
3 minutes push pace (8/MPH to 9.5/MPH)

My second block was in the weight room:
10 Step-ups on each leg with lateral raises (I used 7.5 pound weights)
10 Chest Flies with leg raises (I used 15 pound weights)
10 Dolly Roll-Outs

My third block was the rower:
200 Meters (Under a minute)
15 Goblet Squats with a kettlebell (Used a 20 pound kettlebell)
10 Upright rows on each arm with a kettlebell (Used a 15 pound kettlebell)

My fourth block was on the treadmill again (YAY):
2 minutes at base pace (6.5/MPH)
1 minute at base pace with a 10% incline (4.5/MPH - I cheated)
3 minutes at base pace (6.5/MPH)
1 minute at an all out pace (12/MPH)

My fifth block was back in the weight room:
10 Dumbbell Deadlifts (20 pound weights)
*I didn't remember the second workout*
15 V-ups

My last block was back on the rower:
30 kettlebell Swings (20 pound kettlebell)
15 kettlebell presses (15 pound kettlebell)
10 Closegrip Pushups

I am currently sore and am so excited for my "off" day tomorrow. However, I am looking forward to dancing my arse off tomorrow instead!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon