Weddings Galore!!

The last two weeks I've been on wedding duty for some of my closest friends. Tomorrow I'm flying out for one of my best friend's wedding from high school. I am so ridiculously excited to be there for her. It's a smaller wedding - I think about 40 people total, and it will all be done at a beach house they rented. I'm staying at the beach house for the weekend and get to bunk with some of my best friends. Overall, it's a win for the week!

I checked the weather for the week, and it looks like it's cooler in North Carolina. What does that mean? Awesome running weather!! I'm planning on working out tomorrow so I don't have to pack an extra workout out fit since I'm just bringing a carry on. All my years of traveling, I've learned to pack light. I'll be sure to take pictures of my scenic runs :)

So what's new? Well, I decided to run a half marathon. What can I say? I saw it on groupon and signed up for it ;) also, I bought a guitar. Hahaha. Yup, I bought an acoustic guitar. I've been toying with the idea for awhile and decided to make it official tonight. I'm soooooo excited for it, and am ready to start learning how to play when I get back home this weekend. Yesssssss... I'll be sure to document my progress ;)

Now, as far as my workouts, I've been keeping up. On Sunday I started my half marathon training and got in 7 miles. This weekend I'm hoping to get in 8 miles and then I have two races the following weekend (so I can work on speed and taper off a bit). I've also been trying to get into the gym at least twice a week to get in some HIIT tariff.

Well.. I'm exhausted and wanted to wake up early to run a couple of miles... So until my next blog...Happy  trails ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon