Day 2 of the New Year

So today I went back to work after being off for New Years. I was determined to keep up my no procrastination mantra at work and I think I succeeded.. I did manage to get a good amount of work done and I organized my office!! Well, I organized the desk part anyways lol.

So, side note, for Christmas I got a bike peddler that you can put under your desk. It is a pretty neat contraption and it prevents you from just sitting at your desk all day. The cool thing about this thing is that it records how long you have been pedaling and how many revolutions you've turned the pedals. It also tells you how many calories you've burned, but I don't think it is accurate because I never input my weight and height which is important information to correctly calculate calories burned. Regardless, I love it and have been trying to aim for about 30 minutes total while I'm at work.

After work I did a 3 mile run. I tried to make it a quick run since it gets dark earlier. My run today was okay - 24:16 but I could feel my sandwhich while I ran. Gross, I know. I usually have the same type of sandwich: flat out wrap, hummus spread, boars head honey maple ham and cheese. The hummus sounds weird but I think it adds a little kick to the sandwich. I usually have a flatout but today i had white bread so that might have thrown me off. I still managed to do well, I just didn't feel 100%. Tomorrow's menu consists of homemade pizza ... pretty awesome :)

Well, I just got my new tire tubes for my new cycling tires!! I'm going to go mess with them in hopes that I can cycle tomorrow :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon