Not Now!!!

I know.. I do this thing every once in a while where I completely disappear. I swear my excuses are typically solid, and yes... I was stressed out and busy between work, life, and working out. Plus I'm tired, really tired all of the time.

However, I decided to break my silence and update my blog. So, why break this silence? Well after all of my training, my knee has started to hurt me. I've got less than two weeks until the race and my knee flipping hurts. I guess this should happen since I've been training hard and trying to follow my training plan as best as I can. Plus with losing weight (15 pounds to be exact - woot woot), my knee is taking a brunt of everything.

I decided to take today off, figuring that I need rest. I'm debating about whether or not to take tomorrow off, but I'm going to take a look at my training plan and then decide. Well I know this is short, but I'm off again!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Another Runner's Journey Blog Design by Ipietoon